International / Global Media Conferences
- World Public Relations Forum, A New Taxonomy for Strategic Communications Curriculum, May 2018.
- Athens Institute for Education and Research, Research Leader, Public Relations in a Global Context, May 2018.
- Institute for Public Relations Research, Gateway to Better Leadership: Innovative Strategic Communication Curriculum for MBA Students and others in Non-Traditional Graduate Degree Programs, Washington, D.C., April 2018.
- World Public Relations Forum, The European Right to Be Forgotten: A Challenge to the United States Constitution’s First Amendment and Professional Public Relations Ethics, May 2016, Toronto, Canada.
- NCA Beijing, Communication, Media and Governance in the Age of Globalization Conference, presenting Corporate Social Responsibility Communication in the Social Sphere The Role of the Public Relations Professional, hosted by Communication University of China. One of 20 professors selected for honor. Beijing China, June 2016.
- International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), Privacy Tug of War: The European Right to be Forgotten and the US First Amendment, Leicester, England, July 2016.
- Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), Corporate Social Responsibility Communication, Athens, Greece, May 2015
- Center for Global Public Relations, The Role of Narrative in Corporate Social Responsibility, Charlotte, NC, April 2013.
- Center for Global Public Relations 2nd Annual Global Research Conference: Implementing Social Media Measurement at a Major Research University, Charlotte, NC, April, 2012
National Communications Association (NCA) / Pop Culture Association (PCA)
- Eastern Communications Association Annual Meeting, Heideggerian Concepts in Contemporary Corporate Communications: Internal Communications, External Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility, Baltimore, MD, April 2016.
- NCA 101st Annual Conference, Panel Presentation, Conveying Corporate Social Responsibility Via Social Media on panel, Social Media: Innovative Applications and Unexpected Directions. Las Vegas, NV, November 2015.
- Mid Atlantic Pop Culture Association (MAPACA), Paper Presentation, Like, Share, Or Post” … Engaging in Corporate Social Responsibility Programs, Philadelphia, PA November, 2015.
- The Pop Culture Association / American Culture Association, Seizing Space in an Instant With Flash Mobs, Washington, DC, March 2013.
- Pop Culture Association South, The Role of Narrative in Corporate Social Responsibility: An Analysis of the Starbucks Story, Savannah, GA, October 2013.
- National Communications Association (NCA), Flash Mob Communities in the Digital Age, Orlando November, 2012.
- Carolinas Communications Association (CCA), Implementing Social Media Measurement at a Major Research University, October 2012.
Public Relations Presentations / Business School Lectures
- Presenter, Business Summit 2016, Companies in Crisis, RHP Law Firm, May 2016
- Presenter, Young Americans Seminar, Greater Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce, Top Ten Tips for High School Graduates Transitioning to the University, April 2016.
- Presenter, A Professional Approach to Social Media Strategic Planning and Measurement, 2014 PRSA Southeast District Conference, Charlotte, N.C., April 2014.
- Guest Lecturer, College of Business, Converse College, Corporate Social Responsibility Communications Spartanburg, SC, January, 2014.
- Critical Themes in Media Studies, The New School, New York, NY, The Formation of Temporary Limited Purpose Communities Via Flash Mobs, April 2013.
- Presenter, Women’s Leadership Conference, Communicating Your Value: An Interview Guide, Gantt Center, Clemson University, February 2013.
- Presenter, Women’s and Gender Studies, University of South Carolina, Spring 2012 Conference. The History of Women in Business in South Carolina, for New Currents in Critical Southern Legacies Conference, Columbia, SC, April 2012.
- Guest Lecturer, Clemson University, Sports Public Relations, 2012 and 2013.
- Lecturer, Greenville County Library System, The History of Women in Business in South Carolina, May 2011.
- Guest Lecturer, University of South Carolina Upstate, Principles of Public Relations 2010.
- Presenter, Clemson University NextStart Program, Spiro Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, 2009.
- Guest Lecturer, Clemson University, ELE 301, Enterprise Development, 2008.